Tuesday, October 25, 2011

My Favorite Lesbian Characters

By Dom Falance ~ @allnewtpir  Posted Sunday 23rd October 2011 from Twitlonger

Read what one fan of Eden’s had to say about AMC‘s Bianca when @AllMyLesbians asked Who’s Your Favorite Lesbian Character and Y?

To fully understand who they are, you have to understand who I am. I am a 25-year old male, with a form of autism called Asperger's Syndrome. Social interaction is very difficult for me, as such, I've never had a girlfriend, never ever kissed a girl. So yeah, not so fun.

One day around April 2009, I was on YouTube, and came across a clip from the show "Guiding Light". I was never a soap opera fan, but I was just somehow drawn to it. It was the scene in the cemetery where Olivia, standing over Gus's grave, declares her love for Natalia. I was just... stunned.

Bianca & Maggie
While it was Otalia that brought me to the dance, it was @edenriegel who took my hand and lead me out to the floor.
Click Title For Article.

No comments: